For the Love of the Game Fantasy Baseball League

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2017 10:00 am  #1

2017 Schedule for the Slow Draft

Sunday, April 2, 2017 is opening day of the 2017 season.  Last year we began the league slow draft on January 31 and concluded it on February 29.  We then waited over a month for the season to begin and all we could do in the interim was trade players among ourselves or for free agents and bide our time.

This season we will begin a little later.  I will be out of the country beginning February 5 for a couple of weeks.  This would make it impossible for me to oversee the draft were we to start it on or near  the same date as last year. Therefore I'm setting  the start date for Friday, 24 February 2017 at 6 PM.  Note this on your calendar, please.

If you are planning to play in our league this season, please let us know!  Enter your intentions here in the Manager's Room, or send me an email to olebamadude@yahoo.com.  Include your name and last year's fantasy team name.  

If you plan NOT to play this season, please let me know that as well!  I have two new managers who desire to play and need to let them know something soon as possible.  We will not be increasing the number of league teams.

Last edited by Admin (1/11/2017 10:09 am)

Board footera